Wild Atlantic Way Yoga: Terms and Conditions.
1.To make a booking for a retreat you must check the box stating you’ve read and agree to Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Retreat’s terms and conditions and fill and submit the booking form. A min of 30% deposit must be paid upon booking by credit card to secure your place on the residential retreat.The balance is then due.
2.Balance can be paid via paypal two weeks before your residential retreat or if you prefer to pay in cash upon arrival you must forward your credit card details via email.
3.To make a booking for a day retreat you must check the box stating you’ve read and agree to Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Retreat’s terms and conditions and fill and submit the booking form. Full payment is taken at point of booking and is non refundable.
4.Notification of cancellation must be made to the Wild Atlantic Way Yoga in writing.
5. Bookings made over the telephone or by email will not be deemed accepted until we have received the booking form and we have issued a confirmation.
6. Each participant must fill out an individual booking form and the card holders accept reponsibility for payment.
7. If you cancel your booking for your residential retreat more than 8 weeks before departure we will not refund your deposit.
8. If you cancel your residential retreat booking after you have paid in full the following cancellation charges will be made:
– between 43 and 56 days: 30% of the retreat cost
– between 29 and 42 days: 50% of the retreat cost
– between 8 and 28 days: 75% of the retreat cost
7 days or less (or fail to join the holiday): 100% of the holiday cost
These dates refer to our receiving written notification of your cancellation.
9. If you are prevented from travelling on the retreat you booked by genuine circumstances (eg insurable risks or other circumstances beyond your control), you may transfer your booking to another person provided they meet all the requirements relating to that retreat.
10. If you are travelling to Ireland from outside the country: Before you come on the retreat you must be covered by insurance, which must include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become too ill to continue, including helicopter rescue and air ambulance.
It is up to each individual to ensure that their insurance is adequate for the retreat they have booked. Any claims concerning matters for which you are insured must be directed to your insurers.
If you participate in any extra activities that may be available on the retreat such as Surfing, Climbing, Cycling, Trekking, Kayaking etc you must have insurance that will cover these activities. Wild Atlantic Way Yoga is not liable for non compliance to this and the passenger accepts responsibility for obtaining any travel insurance required for the holiday and the activities you wish to do while on holiday.
11. Any information or advice provided by Wild Atlantic Way Yoga on matters such as permits, visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, airlines and travel connections etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Wild Atlantic Way Yoga, and the passenger accepts responsibility for obtaining any necessary visas and travel documents required for the holiday.
12. We will let you know as soon as we can if, through no fault of your own, we are forced to significantly alter or cancel your retreat. In these circumstances you can choose one of the following options.
a) accept our offer of a replacement retreat of lower cost (if available) and we will refund the difference in cost; or
b) accept our offer of a replacement retreat of equivalent cost or c) ask us for a refund of the money you have paid.
13. Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the possible hazards involved in our retreat, including injury, disease, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort. Changes in planned holidays may be caused by flight cancellations, weather, sickness, or other unforeseeable circumstances. No refunds will be given for services not utilised. If a customer of Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Retreat is unable, or does not choose, to complete an itinerary on their holiday, Wild Atlantic Way Yoga is not liable to supply alternative itineraries, excursions, accommodations, services or staff for the period when the client is not present with the group.
14. On an active group retreat if you participate in the activities it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the leader, who represents the company. Signing our booking form signifies your agreement to this, and if you commit any illegal act when on a Wild Atlantic Way Yoga holiday or if in the opinion of the leader your behaviour is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may terminate your holiday arrangements without any liability on our part. If you are affected by any condition, medical or otherwise or have any special needs, these must be brought to the attention of Wild Atlantic Way Yoga at time of booking.
15. If you have any complaint about the retreat, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host and/or our local representative, who will normally be able to take appropriate action. If you are not satisfied with their response and you feel your enjoyment of the retreat is likely to be significantly affected, you should notify our head operations by phone and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
16. Any activities participated in on our holidays that are not run by Wild Atlantic Way Yoga but in conjunction with a local company offering surfing, climbing, hiking, biking and touring etc, are of the responsibility of the participant and the company involved and not Wild Atlantic Way Yoga. Customers must adhere to the involved company’s terms and conditions and Wild Atlantic Way Yoga are not liable for anything on the part of these companies.
17. We are responsible to you for the proper performance of our obligations under the contract. We are liable to you for any damage caused to you by our failure to perform the contract or by our improper performance of the contract, unless that failure is: a) attributable to you; b) attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services and are unforeseeable or unavoidable; c) due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and could not have been avoided even if all due care had been taken d) due to an event which even with all due care we could not foresee or forestall.
18. This contract is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the contract and the law of the Republic of Ireland, then the law of the Republic of Ireland shall prevail.
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga