Weekend Yoga Retreat
with Angie Kinsella (Yoga Way)
Angie Kinsella from ‘Yoga Way’ is a practicing yoga Teacher & Holistic Therapist
Her workshops include a diverse range of practices from a deep yet kind and restorative Yoga Practice often with a dash of laughter to keep things light, chi gung, Sensory & Nature based meditations, Loving Kindness & Gratitude Practice, Mindfulness, Practical tips on boosting health and reducing stress levels, grounding techniques, self-massage and acupressure. Always welcoming a sense of self-empowerment throughout her workshops.
- Arrive 4pm
- 90 mins of gentle restorative yoga followed by deep sleep/yoga nedra 30 mins.
- Early rise with morning meditation, followed by 90mins of hatha yoga.
- Brunch/ followed by wild food and herbal foraging.
- Late Afternoon: 60mins of Gentle flowing yoga.
- Early evening Vegetarian Meal
- 30 mins of before Bed Meditation.
- Pranayama (breath work) and 90mins hatha yoga.
Price: €370 per person sharingPrice includes accommodation/yoga/ wholesome Vegetarian Meals and snacks.
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga also provides a facility to have a single room at a 15% supplement, if it is available. Please contact Wild Atlantic Way Yoga via email. If all the singles are already sold for that event, only a twin share option will be available.