Wild Atlantic Way Yoga
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga is a farmhouse with a double height under-floor heated yoga studio on the Old Head of Kinsale. After 10 years of various Yoga holidays throughout Europe and India, it’s the brain-child of Shirley O’Halloran, who wanted to bring all of these lovely experiences to the Wild Atlantic Way.
The Farmhouse, a beautifully restored traditional cottage is situated on the Old Head of Kinsale. It’s 4 miles from the famous “Old Head Golf Links” and 3 miles from the long sandy beaches of Garretstown and of course the beginning of the Wild Atlantic Way.
So immerse yourself in yoga, relax in beautiful surroundings nurture your body with super foods and join us at the intimate setting of The Farmhouse (only 8 guests) at Wild Atlantic Way Yoga.
March and April Events at the Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Farmhouse
- EMBODY YOUR VOICE with Judith Quin and Aideen Schweppe March 14th-22nd
- Yoga Wellness Day with Pamela Skinner March 24th
- Yoga Wellness Day with Karen Davies March 30th Fully Booked
- Yoga Wellness Day with Gillian Mcilroy March 31th
- THE WISDOM OF YOGA April 5th-7th Fully Booked
- IRISH YOGA ADVENTURE with Kerry Donnelly April 13th-20th
- RESTORATIVE WEEKEND with Amy McCarthy April 26th-28th
Treat yourself to Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Vouchers: