Embrace Yoga for 2020, check out our great vouchers, you will not be disappointed!!
Check out our Fantastic Reviews and Upcoming events on https://www.facebook.com/WildAtlanticWayYoga
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga is a farmhouse with a double height under-floor heated yoga studio on the Old Head of Kinsale. After 10 years of various Yoga holidays throughout Europe and India, it’s the brain-child of Shirley O’Halloran, who wanted to bring all of these lovely experiences to the Wild Atlantic Way. The Wild Atlantic Way is the world’s longest defined coastal touring route, from the Old Head of Kinsale (Co Cork) all along the western coast of Ireland to Malin Head in Co Donegal.
The Farmhouse, a beautifully restored traditional cottage is situated on the Old Head of Kinsale. It’s 4 miles from the famous “Old Head Golf Links” and 3 miles from the long sandy beaches of Garretstown and of course the beginning of the Wild Atlantic Way.
So immerse yourself in yoga, relax in beautiful surroundings nurture your body with superfoods and join us at the intimate setting of The Farmhouse (only 8 guests) at Wild Atlantic Way Yoga.
Check out all our Yoga Events at the Wild Atlantic Way Yoga Sanctuary
2020 Yoga Events
- SELF – LOVE WEEKEND Feb 14th – 16th with Fiona Loughran
- SELF – CARE WEEKEND Feb 28th, Feb 29th, March 1st with Urban Yogi, Geraldine O’ Neill
- AWAKENING FLOW4LIFE March 13th – 15th with Dee O’Rourke
- EMBODY YOUR VOICE March 20th- 27th with Judith Quin and Aideen Schweppe
- YOGA VACATION IRELAND June 4th – 9th with Alicia Fogell
- YOGA VACATION IRELAND July 23rd – 29th with Jacqueline Bullens
- MIDSUMMER BY THE SEA August 6th to August 11th with Gretta Jacobs
2020 Yoga Wellness Days
Yoga Wellness Days are suitable for all levels of Yoga Experience as there is an overall focus on Wellness.