Restorative Winter Yoga
With Miriam Kerins
About Miriam Kerins
Miriam is a qualified pharmacist with huge passion for Yoga and holistic health and Wellbeing.
This passion lead her to train as an Integrated Health, Wellness and Nutritional coach as well as a Yoga instructor (200YTT), and Holistic Healing Practitioner.In her Integrated Wellness Business she is involved in the design and delivery of many executive, corporate and personal wellness retreats, seminars and programmes. She runs Yoga retreats for Mind, Body and Soul, and is an international key note speaker in the field of health and wellness.
Restorative Yoga – awakening an inner world of wellness and harmony.
We will focus on unplugging, unwinding and unravelling the stress from our lives by immersing in complete tranquillity and serenity. We will being the journey of self discovery and look deep within ourselves to ignite that inner light and brilliance that resides within each and everyone of us.
We will take time out of the ‘busyness’ of life to reflect, refresh and renew and leave with a fresh and lightened perspective on life.
I really look forward to welcoming you onto the mat on Irelands most idyllic and breath taking wild Atlantic way.
‘Invest in your own health and wellbeing – it’s the ultimate gift to yourself’
Love, light and blessing
- Check in anytime after 4pm.
- Arrive anytime through the evening. No pressure.
- Settle into your room, unpack and relax.
- 18:00 – Introductory meet and greet. Set intentions for self and weekend ahead.
- Begin to unplug, relax, and embrace the freedom and tranquillity.
- 18:30 – Introduction to Yoga & it’s benefits.
- Restorative Yoga class (75mins)
- 20.00 – Dinner time
- 21.00 – Candlelit Meditation and deep relaxation.
- Healing warming morning elixir plus morning snack
- Re awaken and re energise morning Yoga (90 mins)
- Homemade Breakfast & Brunch ~ healthy, nourishing and soothing food
- Mid – Day;
- Unplugging and rest. Take time to relax, sit by the fire, read a book or sleep! Or explore the incredible walks along the coastline and beaches of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Deeply restorative Yin style Yoga class with emphasis on Pranayama and Yoga
- Nidra (Deep stretching, breathing, mindfulness, meditation and relaxation) (2 hrs)
- Post Dinner candlelit Yoga Nidra / meditation / relaxation
- Have the night off to simply just relax!
- Silence – Take a mindful morning walk outdoors in the fresh air to waken up or lie
- in and take a well earned snooze!
- Freshly prepared smoothie or juice / healing elixir & morning snack
- Morning Yoga – Stretch, release and restore the mind & body
- Reflection time. Candlelit ceremony, reviewing intentions and cultivating an
- attitude of gratitude
- Healing Breakfast / Brunch Lunch – healthy, nourishing and soothing food
- Depart at your leisure.
Price:€370 per person sharingPrice includes accommodation/yoga/ wholesome vegetarian meals and snacks.
8 in stock
*30% deposit is required to secure booking. Remainder paid in cash on arrival..
Wild Atlantic Way Yoga also provides a facility to have a single room at an extra cost (€425) if it is available. Please contact Wild Atlantic Way Yoga via email. If all the singles are already sold for that event, only a twin share option will be available.